Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This is my first "Menu Plan Monday" post. I love reading all my favorite recipe blogs Menu Plan Mondays so I thought it'd be fun to play along. Here's what I'm making this week:

Monday - Chicken Noodle Soup ,Wheat Rolls and Chocolate Crescent Rolls for FHE treat
Tuesday - Sweet and Sour Chicken, Rice and Asian Veggies
Wednesday - Italian Beef Sandwiches and Spinach Salad
Thursday - Chicken Pillows with Cream of Chicken Sauce, Rice and Quick Carrots
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Stuffed Shells with Spaghetti Sauce and Salad (A meal from my Freezer Meal Group! I'll be sure to post the recipe.)
Sunday - BBQ Meatballs, Individual Potato Gratins, and Green Beans

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I absolutely hate deciding what to cook for dinner. maybe I'll have to try your method.