Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Snow White Sammies Bento

Have I ever mentioned that I bento? I love making fun lunches for my kids. Sometimes I make them cute and sometimes I don't, but I always try to make lunches that my kids will love to eat. I use the Easy Lunch Box system - their divided containers and lunch boxes - because I've found they are easy and economical. Someday I'd love to get my kids the Laptop Lunch bento system (a lot more pricey), but right now I'm fine with what we have. Anywho, I'm going to start posting some of my cuter bentos every once in a while on here for fun, even though they aren't really recipes. :)

My daughter is going to be in a ballet recital soon and her little dance is a Snow White dance. She is SO excited about it. So when I saw Snow White cookie cutters in Williams Sonoma I was sorely tempted, gave in, and bought them. Total splurge, but aren't the sandwiches cute!

Kindergartener Snow White Sammies Bento
Snow White and Dopey Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Pretzels
Berries
Fun Size Snickers (I froze a bunch of chocolate Halloween candy and have used them for the last 5 months for lunch box treats)

No comments: