Thursday, March 25, 2010

Garlic Bread

Since I had a leftover loaf of French bread today I decided to make it into garlic bread to go along with dinner. I used the garlic bread recipe on the side of the Christopher Ranch chopped garlic jar and it was fantastic! My kids couldn't get enough of it.

Garlic Bread

1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon parsley flakes
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 loaf French bread sliced in half lengthwise

Mix together the butter, Parmesan, garlic, parsley, paprika, and basil. Spread a good layer of the butter mixture on the French bread halves (I used about half; you could freeze the remaining butter mixture). Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray; place French bread halves on the cookie sheet and broil until browned. Cut into slices and serve.

No comments: