Monday, December 29, 2008

Spice Cake Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is such a great, easy cookie recipe! I got this recipe from my friend Mendy and I use it all the time - tonight we had them for our FHE treat. And BTW I was told that they are only 1 point in the Weight Watchers plan, isn't that cool! A healthy, super easy, and yummy cookie is a total winner in my book!!


Spice Cake Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 box spice cake mix (+ 1/4 cup flour for high altitude)
1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
1 - 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (I used mini chips tonight)

Mix together cake mix (just the powdered cake mix) and pumpkin in a mixer. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets and bake at 350 for 10 minutes (it ended up being 15 minutes for me, but I think it's the altitude).

No comments: