Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stove Top Chicken Casserole

This is quick and easy and good. What more can you ask from a casserole?! My whole family enjoyed it and I liked that with only 3 chicken breasts I fed everyone and there was even a full serving left over for my husband to take to work tomorrow. Nice.

Stove Top Chicken Casserole

3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1 box chicken flavor Stove Top Dressing, prepared according to package directions

Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. (Actually I used the baking dish size slightly smaller than 9x13 - it was 8x11.5.) Lay chicken strips in the bottom of the dish. Combine cream of chicken and sour cream and spread over the top of the chicken evenly. Top with the prepared Stove Top. Cover loosely with foil and bake at 325 for 1 hour. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes to crisp the top of the stuffing.

No comments: