Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rosa Chicken Pasta

My children ate visible spinach last night. Serious. I know it's shocking. I saw it with my own eyes and still don't quite believe it. Thanks to Yummy Fun for this great and surprisingly kid friendly recipe. Oh and it's super fast too.


Rosa Chicken Pasta

4 chicken breasts, seasoned and cooked then cubed (great to do this ahead and freeze)
12 oz bowtie pasta
1 jar marinara sauce (I used a 23.5 oz Newman's Own Organic Marinara and it was great)
2 cups spinach ( about 2 handfuls)
1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper

Boil noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.

In a large skillet heat chicken and marinara, bring to a boil. Add cooked pasta and spinach and toss (I let the spinach wilt a little). Remove from heat. Add Parmesan. Serve with extra Parm on individual servings.

No comments: