Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easy Cheesy Rolls

Okay, I just tried to look for where I got this recipe and I can't find it... I know its from one of the recipe blogs that I follow and its been posted really recently. Hmmm, well just know that I did not come up with these super yummy rolls myself, but I think they are awesome!! We had them with Lentil Stew the other night and they were great!!


Easy Cheesy Rolls

1/4 cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (the cheapo green can one)
1 tablespoon dried basil
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
1 tube Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuits (the big flaky ones)

In a bowl combine butter, parmesan, basil, and garlic powder. Mix shredded cheeses in a separate bowl. Remove biscuits from can and separate into individual biscuits. Flatten each biscuit with a rolling pin. Put some cheese into the center of each biscuit and fold dough around cheese pinching as you go to form a ball. Roll each ball of dough in the melted butter mixture and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 10 - 12 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Makes 8 rolls.

No comments: