Monday, March 16, 2015

My Favorite Gooey Rice Krispie Treats

This is my favorite version of Rice Krispie treats. I love them a bit on the gooey side and that's what these are. You can make them with regular Rice Krispies or Cocoa Krispies and both are delicious. My kids like the chocolate ones better and I like regular old Rice Krispie ones the best. Either way they are so good. So so good. I want one right now!

My Favorite Gooey Rice Krispie Treats

16 oz bag large marshmallows
12 oz box Rice Krispies or Cocoa Krispies (about 10 cups)
1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces

Place marshmallow in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 2 - 2 1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir the mixture well until combined and smooth. Pour in cereal and stir well until cereal is completely coated. Spread evenly in a greased 9x13 pan and pat down with greased hands. Allow to cool and then cut into squares.

No comments: