Monday, January 20, 2014

Mini Sloppy Joe Pizzas

This recipe is great for making any kind of mini pizza, but this time I made sloppy joe mini pizzas because I had left over sloppy joe meat. I made these for my kids on a Friday night before my husband and I went out on a date and they were so happy to have these instead of the usual frozen pizza or macaroni and cheese. 

Mini Sloppy Joe Pizzas

Rhodes Rolls, thawed
sloppy joe meat (ground beef or turkey)
shredded cheese

Thaw Rhodes Rolls (as many as you think you'll need for the toppings you have - I used 11) for about 3-4 hours at room temperature, by placing on a non-stick sprayed plate and covering with non-stick sprayed plastic wrap. When rolls are thawed, but still cold, roll out with a rolling pin until thin. Place on a greased cookie sheet, or a cookie sheet with a silpat, and top with sloppy joe meat and then shredded cheese. Cook at 375 for 12-14 minutes or until the bottoms are golden. 

No comments: