Monday, March 5, 2012

Cranberry Chicken

This is a great chicken recipe that my whole family liked. It's from Fav Family Recipes. I love how easy it was to throw together and put in the oven. It does take an hour to bake, but with very little prep. I served it with a salad with blue cheese and dried cherries. Yum! I wish I would have also made some French bread or rolls, cause that would have made a great complete meal. Next time. I think this would be a great meal to take to a family with a new baby, etc.

Cranberry Chicken

5-6 chicken breasts
1 can whole cranberry sauce
1/2 cup pecan pieces
1, 16 oz bottle Catalina salad dressing
1 pkt. dry onion soup mix

Place chicken in a 9x13 baking dish. In a bowl mix together cranberry sauce, pecans, Catalina dressing, and soup mix. Pour over the top of the chicken. Cover loosely with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes. Serve chicken with sauce spooned over individual servings.

No comments: