Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No Bake Cheesecake


My friend Carolyn had this dessert on her blog recently and I remembered how much I love this cheesecake. I've used the same recipe before and it's great. So I had to make it again and I did for FHE on Monday. SO good. It is much lighter/fluffier than a traditional cheesecake, but I like that. And it's so delicious with a spoon full of pie filling on top.

No Bake Cheesecake

1, graham cracker pie crust or a prebaked regular pie crust
8 oz cream cheese, softened (regular or Neufchatel)
1/2 cup sugar
8 oz Cool Whip, thawed (you can use light)
1 can pie filling, your favorite kind (cherry or blueberry are my favorites)

In a mixer beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add Cool Whip and beat until well combined. Spread into pie crust. Chill for 3 hours before serving. Top individual servings with pie filling.

No comments: