Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whole Wheat Pancakes

I have now had these for breakfast 2 days in a row and I think they are great!! This recipe is from my good friend Corinne and I had these at her house yesterday morning. I liked them so much I made them at my house this morning. (This past weekend I had a getaway all by myself and stayed with friends on the East Coast - it was so fun and man do my friends cook good food!!) These pancakes are yummy and filling. I also plan on making hootenannies soon too - I had those for breakfast at another friends house - yum yum!!

Whole Wheat Pancakes

1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour (I added 1/4 cup more for high altitude)
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup dry milk powder
1/4 cup oil (I used canola)
2 eggs
1 1/4 cups water

Mix dry ingredients, add in wet ingredients, mix and you are ready to go.

No comments: