Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pumpkin Pancakes

These were awesome! I got the recipe from Mommy's Kitchen and used Krusteaz buttermilk pancake mix (you can get huge bags of this for cheap at Costco). For my family of 5 (but 1 of those is a 3 year old) I used 3 cups of pancake mix and it made just the right number of pancakes for a filling dinner. My 10 year old said these were the best pancakes she's ever had. So good.


Pumpkin Pancakes

Mix your favorite pancake mix according to the package directions. Then for every 1 cup of dry pancake mix used add:

1/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie



*So for my family this is the list of ingredients I used:
3 cups Krusteaz buttermilk pancake mix
2 1/4 cups water
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice

No comments: