Thursday, January 15, 2015

One Pan Chicken, Green Beans, and Potatoes

First, I want to start off by saying, wow it's been a long time!! I'm still cooking and trying out new recipes, but during the craziness of Fall and the holidays last year I never got around to posting the new recipes I've been trying out. Stay tuned over the next few weeks as I catch up. We've eaten some yummy stuff lately.:)

So now for this recipe! One Pan Chicken, Green Beans, and Potatoes. I was so surprised by how much my family loved this dinner. I had been seeing this recipe all over Pinterest so I thought I should try it. My family of 6 gobbled this right up; so much so that I think I'm going to have to either double or at least 1 1/2 times this recipe in the future. It is the easiest casserole to throw together and it turns out delicious.

One Pan Chicken, Green Beans, and Potatoes

12 oz green beans (I used frozen whole green beans)
5 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
2 lbs red potatoes, cubed
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 packet zesty Italian dressing mix (the dry mix)
salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 350. Layer green beans, chicken, and potatoes side ways in a 9x13 (or the next size larger baking dish). Pour butter evenly over all. Sprinkle with Italian dressing mix. Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour. Sprinkle finished dish with more salt and pepper to taste.

No comments: