Monday, September 16, 2013

Crock Pot Cheeseburger Pasta

Life is busy so I make lots of crockpot meals. That's just the way it's been going, but at least I'm getting dinner on the table and because I'm making a lot of crock pot meals, I've been trying lots of new ones, which is fun. This one I got from Pinterest (can't remember the original site!) and it's great. My kids especially loved it and said I should make it again (which I will because I have another 2 cups of shell pasta). It's not fancy, but it's tasty and cooks incredibly fast for a crockpot meal - just 3 hours on high. Give it a try and I bet your family will love it too.

Crock Pot Cheeseburger Pasta

1 lb ground beef
1 can tomato soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1, 14.5 oz can beef broth plus enough water to equal 2 cups
2 cups uncooked shell pasta
pepper to taste

Brown the ground beef and drain off fat. Place cooked ground beef, tomato soup, cheddar cheese soup, and beef broth plus enough water to equal 2 cups in slow cooker. Stir together to combine. Add uncooked pasta, stir in. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours. Serve individual servings with a little shredded cheddar on top if desired.

No comments: