Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Easy Crock Pot Saucy Meatballs

I recently saw this recipe on Pinterest, originally pinned from Food.com under the title "'Please make those meatballs!' Crock Pot Meatballs". I had all the ingredients already so I decided one morning to throw it all in the crockpot and try the recipe out. It turned out super good. Not foodie food at all, but comforting and easy. My family really enjoyed it. I served the meatballs over mashed potatoes with buttered peas and lingonberry preserves.

Easy Crock Pot Saucy Meatballs

2 lb frozen meatballs (I used Armor brand)
2 can cream of mushroom soup
1 packet brown gravy mix (can use low sodium)
1, 14.5 oz can low sodium chicken broth

Place meatballs in slow cooker. In a bowl mix together soups, gravy mix, and chicken broth, whisking to combine. Pour soup mixture over the meatballs in slow cooker. Cook on low 5-6 hours. Serve over mashed potatoes, rice, or egg noodles.



No comments: