Monday, May 6, 2013

Favorite Chicken Broccoli Casserole

I have tried so many chicken broccoli/chicken divan casseroles through the years and I've finally found my favorite. It is just the perfect mixture of creamy and cheesy and I love the Ritz crumb topping. It's just a great comfort food casserole. I served it with rice and carrots and my whole family enjoyed it. Yum!

Favorite Chicken Broccoli Casserole

3 cups cooked and cubed chicken
2 cups cooked broccoli florets
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar
1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
1/4 cup butter, melted

Preheat oven to 375.

In a large bowl combine chicken, cooked broccoli, soups, sour cream, and 1 cup cheddar cheese. Spread into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cup of shredded cheddar. In a separate bowl combine cracker crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle cracker crumb mixture over the casserole. Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and crumbs are golden. Serve over rice.


No comments: