Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mini Quiches

These little quiches are great! Wow, I guess I'm doing 2 Demarle baking pan posts in a row. I really do love my new Demarle pans which are a kind of woven glass silicone mold baking pans. I baked this recipe in the "Square Savarin Tray" to be exact. I bet you can make these very tasty mini quiches in a muffin pan also, just be sure to grease it really well. Or you could also make this recipe in ramekins, that I'm sure would work quite well if you just serve straight out of the ramekins.I got this recipe from a Demarle cooking show that my friend hosted. My whole family loved the quiches.

Mini Quiches

8 eggs
3/4 cup sour cream
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 small can chopped green chilies

Combine all the ingredients. Pour into the baking pan of choice (I used the Demarle Square Savarin Tray and it makes 12 muffins size quiches). Bake at 350 for 25-28 minutes.

4 comments:

Renee said...

These look so yummy...thanks for sharing!

Julia said...

I just had to put this into my Weight Watchers eTools. It comes to 3 points plus per 2 squares (or muffins or whatever). This is very good :) I'm definitely making these--I like little things like this I can make, freeze, and reheat for breakfast later :) Thanks!

Julia said...

Ok, just made them. They are indeed very yummy!! For the record I used Egg Beaters, fat-free sour cream, and WW lo-fat cheddar cheese. Still yummy. I promise! :D I think it's the chili's...

Jenni said...

Yay. I'm so glad they turned out for you Julia!