Thursday, June 27, 2013

Crock Pot Zesty BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

I found my new favorite BBQ chicken sandwich recipe! This BBQ chicken is so good! It is a lot more tender, juicy, and saucier than other recipes I've tried and it's super easy to make. I love the sweet zesty taste of the sauce as well. I got the recipe from Six Sisters Stuff - I've gotten so many great recipes lately from that site. I served the BBQ chicken on my homemade hamburger buns (I love that recipe too!).

Crock Pot Zesty BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

6 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
12 oz bottle BBQ sauce (I used Famous Dave's Rich and Sassy)
1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
1/4 cup brown sugar

Place chicken in crockpot. In a separate bowl mix together: BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, and brown sugar. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for about 6 hours, 3-4 hours on high. Remove chicken and shred and place back in crockpot with juices. Serve on buns or rolls.

No comments: